Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day to Night Series: Black Maxi Skirt





So excited to share with you a day to night series with Walking In Memphis In High Heels!
I styled the maxi casual and Laura dressed up hers. I added a simple tee, and personalized it by wearing a Thunder tee my favorite team! I accessorized with adding a vest, bright pink lips and my gorgeous cobalt blue MK bag. Instead of opting for sandals like I usually would I paired this outfit with a comfy pair of Urban Outfitters converse look a likes..... 


Here is Laura's look, how gorgeous is she!? I am loving her hair so fab! Laura wore her's with strapy sandals with a beautiful floral shirt and added flare with her leopard clutch... Go check out the details on her blog Walking In Memphis In High Heels

9 comments:

  1. Love how both you ladies styled your black maxi skirts! Both looks are gorgeous - love the use of a graphic, team tee and Laura's floral print top is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And NOW I need a black maxi skirt....

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am LOVING your bag!
    New follower here :)

    xo,
    -Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you girls look great! Your purse is fab! I like Laura's blouse a lot!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joy!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can follow the link below to my blog to find out all about it. I hope you'll do it!

    http://thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-take-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Style Elixir! I'm loving both looks...And I agree - Laura is absolutely gorgeous!

    ♥emma
    itsemmaelise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura's look is gorgeous! I love how she dressed it up.

    xo, TCG
    thatcollegegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover