Monday, July 1, 2013

June Cara Box

Hello Ladies today I am doing my June Cara Box reveal! 
Now, I'm sure you all have heard of it by now but in case you live under a rock you can learn more HERE.
In a nutshell you get two partners one you send a box to and one you receive a box from.  
You e-mail back and forth and get to know both partners, sounds super awesome right!?

First I was paired up with sweet Kara and I enjoyed getting to know her! You can see what I sent her
right over HERE  

I was originally paired up with Nancy but things took a turn and got a new partner during the last few days of June. Non other than sweet Karly She runs a lovely blog so be sure to check it out!
I was so happy with the things I got from Karly especially since we didn't really get a chance to know each other before hand. This girl is so creative! 


In my box I received:Ferris Wheel Puzzle| Fair Survival Kit |Kettle Korn|Ginger Snaps|Picture Made by Kar


She hit the theme spot on! Um.. survival kit? Genius I would have never thought of that. I was SUPER excited to see my favorite lip balm in there! I loved all the yummy snacks and can't wait to get started on that puzzle really... more excited than I should be. I adore her picture she made those cute little cotton candy's oh my and the roller coaster ahh I just love it! I'm excited to display it in my little office. 

If you are interested in signing up, the July deadline has already passed but be sure to sign up for August! 




Cara Box

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you received some great stuff in June's Cara Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Great post.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover