Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nordstrom Rack (Part Two)



Hello ladies,
I hope you all enjoyed my previous post on Nordstrom Rack! If you missed out on it please click HERE! I have had such a blast on this project and so thankful for this opportunity! Like I mentioned in my last post, they have an incredible on trend fall selection. They had so much to choose from it was so overwhelming but I was able to style three outfits. One for a girls night out, a Saturday lunch, and a date night with my husband.

Girls Night Out
For girls night out, I wanted to include one of fall fashion’s hottest trends, camo! This camo sweater I chose was so comfortable, and by far one of my favorite picks. I love that these military green pants, they complemented the sweater so well! Trust me, there is no such thing as too much green.. ever. I personally love faux fur for fall and winter, I mean absolutely obsessed. So I added this adorable faux fur vest to soften up the look.





Saturday Lunch

I love Saturdays, especially casual Saturday luncheons! Saturdays are definitely my day to relax. Since I am dressing up all week for work, nothing makes me happier than being casual, comfortable and stylish at the same time! That’s why I picked up these comfortable but on trend tights. What is more comfortable than an adorable oversized sweater?! My favorite things about this sweater is the pleather accent which matches the tights; and the beautiful gems that accessorize the sweater so well. I also added a fun but light necklace to finish the look!





Date Night

Due to my husbands job, he is gone a lot. So when we do get a date night I am happier than a shopaholic in Nordstrom Rack… Naturally I want to look extra good for my husband, so I made sure to spice up my night date look. You know what they say “When in doubt wear black and white”. Black and white is one of my favorite combos to pull. The two colors are beyond chic and oh so classy together. This dress is rather simple but I do love the sparkling lace details. To make it a bit more in season I added the beloved faux fur vest. I also wore this beautiful statement fringe necklace that placed beautifully on the dress to give it the extra pizzazz it needed. I pulled my hair back in a sleek ponytail for a classy touch.





I can not say anything but positive things with my experience at Nordstrom Rack. I can not wait to go back and buy the whole store.. really. I wish I had a budget for that, but don't we all!

All photo's taken by:
Sara Dragman Photography



I was selected for this opportunity by Nordstrom Rack, however all content and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover