Thursday, September 19, 2013

Show me your stripes..

Well hello readers, 
I hope you all enjoyed my Nordstrom Rack series. I had such a great time working on that project! 
However today we are moving on to transitioning pieces into fall. I love a good maxi especially one that's on with the trends! They are so comfortable and cozy not to mention so versatile. I bought this
 maxi dress for the fourth and now I am transitioning it into fall!  Add a stylish denim button up and scarf and I am fall ready. How do you guys like the Prada sunnies I scored at Nordstrom? 
What are some of your favorite looks for fall?




Sorry no links for this post.. Most items I have had for a while. If you want still want details of where I purchased you may ask in the comments! 

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit! your clutch is so gorgeous!

    curlypurplepig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!! :)

      I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. Love your entire outfit! Gorgeous!

    When you get a chance, I would love it if you stopped by my blog too!!

    http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Love that bag! :)

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello follow Oklahoma blogger! Stumbled upon your blog through The Kinch Life! I love finding fellow OK bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the Amazing Content of this Page. Do visit our Blog Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover